Butter Washed Everclear
A Buttered Toast.
This rich velvety base is a staple for our cool-weather recipes. Using fat-washing techniques popular among bartenders, our Butter Washed Everclear adds a softened texture to cocktails and cooking recipes alike.
1.5 Sticks Butter
1 750mL Bottle of Everclear
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Once melted, continue to cook, stirring often, until butter begins to brown. (About five minutes)
- Pour melted butter into a large mixing bowl.
- Add 750mL of Everclear and whisk together until thoroughly mixed. (About two minutes)
- Place mixing bowl in the freezer for at least two hours.
- Remove from freezer and scoop solidified butter from the top. Strain remaining liquid through a coffee filter or fine metal sieve to remove excess solids.
- Funnel Butter Washed Everclear back into bottle for storage. Keep refrigerated until use.
Please Enjoy Responsibly.