Raspberry’s New Squeeze.
A citrusy Italian digestif with a twist of raspberry sweetness. The Limoncello is traditionally sipped straight as a post dinner treat, but you can enjoy it however you see fit. Rules and traditions are made to be broken. And as you’ve probably noticed, this new iteration is anything but traditional.
First, let’s gather all needed ingredients: 24 oz. fresh raspberries, 8-10 Lemons, 1 bottle (750 mL) Everclear® and 25 oz. simple syrup. If you don’t have simple syrup on hand and want to make your own, check out our simple syrup instructions.
Microplane the zest from the Lemons. Combine lemon zest with Everclear® in a large, sealable container and let steep in a cool, dry place for seven days, shaking daily.
Once steeped, strain off lemon zest and add raspberries. Muddle thoroughly and let steep again for 48 hours. After your infusion has fully steeped, strain out any raspberry solids using a fine mesh strainer. Mix in simple syrup to dilute, then bottle and enjoy.
Be sure to check out our Raspberry Fields Forever cocktail using your new creation.
24 oz. Fresh raspberries
750 mL Everclear®
25 oz. White simple syrup
- Microplane Lemons and collect zest.
- Combine lemon zest and Everclear® in a large, sealable container.
- Let steep for 7 days in a cool, dry place. Shaking daily.
- Strain using a fine mesh strainer.
- Add raspberries and muddle thoroughly.
- Let steep for another 48 hours in a cool dry place.
- Strain with a fine mesh strainer.
- Add simple syrup, mix thoroughly.
- Bottle, share and enjoy.
After sitting, you may notice some separation. This is normal. Just give it a good shake, and it’ll be as good as new.